Email is an information shared on an operating system, which can be exchanged between two users as sender and receiver by the application of internet. It can send all text, file, images, video, attachment etc. As we all know in email sector GMAIL is the giant. It is actually a fully free of service provided by Google. It has around Gigabytes of storage completely. The use of Gmail is much more important all over the things. The business world can’t even live a day without Gmail, all the official and important mails are sended through this Gmail. It is very friendly and easy to use and has a wide range of features which makes it awesome always.
It can easily send mails to multiple people, snoozing, mute and achieve etc. Gmail is more famous nowadays because of its easy specifications. Around 40 percentage of people around the world has Gmail account and it is common like WhatsApp. Gmail is accessible to almost all online sites and apps because of its trustee and authenticity. Linking Gmail with any other applications account gives The authenticity to that account, this is the biggest advantage of Gmail. Thus Gmail can be counted as one of the essential and vital web service.
How To Send Multiple Emails in Gmail
Gmail is always free messaging service application, but it also have some limitations around. Only we can send up to 500 messages per day in 24 hours. The size of forward queue is 50 mails for free accounts and unlimited messages of forward queue for payed customers and unlimited people at a time. So sending multiple emails in Gmail have some ways and steps. Actually it’s an easy step when considered, but people who don’t know about this feature should be guided very clearly. Now let’s check about this;
In some cases, we need to sent bulk of emails to some one at a time. May be you are a marketing head and needs all the conversion done by your juniors with their clients, we can use this feature. If it’s not means, it will take hours to send all the mails.
- Open the chrome application and download Chrome extension from the CLOUD IQ .com
- Install the chrome extension ( also called as multi forward for Gmail).
- Navigate Chrome extension and add it to chrome at the top of screen. Click the 3 dots > tools > extension > add extension from local drive.
- After adding, it will be seen in above toolbar and pop up comes. The multi forward Gmail icon is a curved ‘ right facing arrow’ in upper right corner of chrome.
- Just after this close Chrome and open, the extension will be activated.
Actually this is the and easiest way to send multiple mails to one in Gmail. this helps in sending the mails by just click clicking the extension without extension also we can send the mails.
Forwarding Multiple Mails:
- Open Gmail and go to inbox.
- Select all the mails you want to send by clicking left side.
- In toolbar it will be seen multi forward individually or manually right-click and press message to individual One.
- If you click the extension it will ask you to sign in again, this is for the authenticity.
- Then after the confirmation multi forward dialogue box comes and email address in that box.
- Click send and all the mails will be sent quickly.
- The sent message will be seen under the send message label in the menu.
Here, you can also add multiple email account by changing the option by right click into to multiple mails to multiple accounts. This makes the be easy to send many emails to many people at the spam of second.
Bottom Line –
You can close the browser as soon as you click “Forward Emails”. You don’t have to wait for the forwarding process to finish. You can choose as many emails as you like to forward, 50 at a time. Multi Forward for Gmail allows you to select multiple emails from your inbox, click the multi forward button and send them all out to any number of recipients at once. Your headache is over with the above trick, as it saves you from the burden of individually opening emails and forwarding them. You can now have them all forwarded in one go with a little Chrome extension.