Android pie which is commonly named as Android P is a ninth major and 16th version of Android mobile operating system. It was released on August 6th,2018. now it is the most popular Android operating system. The Android pie has an updated features in Wi-Fi, display cutout support, notification, messaging experience etc.
The Google pixel phone is an electronic device developed by Google that once either in Chrome operating system on Android operating system. It has been included in all type of new gadgets like laptops, phones, tablets, smart pen etc.
The best benefits of Android pie
- Adaptive battery and brightness control
- Multi-camera and Bluetooth connections.
- Convenient do not disturb mode.
- Daily time limit for applications used.
- New gesture control and no back button.
Before downloading the new updation for our phone, we have to check all this and make sure the updation will not get canceled,
- Make sure you are using the right mobile.
- Backup the data because it will make the updation faster.
- Sign your phone up.
- Charge the phone battery.
In this article we are going to discuss how to update our pixel phone from Oreo to pie in easy way;
Upgrade with OTA ( over the air) updates
Usually the system will get the notification from OTA soon when updation comes. Thus, the updation notification of Android pie will come to your system server when it get available. Then you can click it and the updation action starts. It is an automatic process and If in case it does not happens, we have to go for manual steps.
- Connect Lava pixel phone to Wi-Fi network.
- Go to settings – about device, then tap system update – download and install the latest Android version that is Android pie.
- Your phone gets automatically we put and upgrade to new Android version.
With the help of upgrade package
The most of the official websites of mobile phone company will give the update notifications. We can see that the new updation files will be in their official website and users can download it and upgrade to new Android version. It is a very easy step,
- Go to the official website of mobile company pixel.
- Give the brand name of the mobile and check the latest updation for downloading.
- You will get a updating package, download it.
- You have to show this in the phone SD card.
This is actually a manual process and it may take time.
With the help of rooting devices
Rooting is one of the best way to update the Android system. Rooting will help you to access to the latest android operating system easily. It helps you to enable the super administrator permission over various Android subsystems. The main steps is ;
- Download and install a root application in your personal computer.
- After running it connect the pixel to the PC via USB cable.
- Root your phone gradually.
- Reboot your phone to attain the latest version of Android operating system.
- Then you can find the operating system upgrade to latest version.
From online websites
You can download the new version of Android pie from various online websites with or without payment. They will serve you with the upgrading package and you can easily update the phone. But there are many problems in this format, they are :
- The only website should be trustworthy.
- Its authentication should be accurate.
- We should clarify the terms and conditions of the website.
- The FAQ’s should be noted.
- Check that any malwares can happen or not.
If everything is clear we can easily download the the updation package from this sites.
Bottom Line –
Updation of our smartphone always gives us access to new features. It will always makes us up to date. If our pixel mobile is what we easily we have to demand that you get an update as soon as possible. Does Google Android pie is the best example of new version and help in technology wise also. Update and enjoy mesmerising features of the new technical world.