Hello Friends how are you, we are welcome to you in our website chouraha.com today we are talking about what is netflix if you want to know about how to connect netflix to tv wirelessly so please read our article start to end.
Netflix is a streaming service that allows our customers to watch a wide variety of award winning TV shows, movies, documentaries and more on thousands of internet connected devices. In Netflix there’s always something new to discover, and more TV shows and movies are added every month.
What is Netflix
Netflix is American world’s largest online movie rental service and Netflix company provides it service in 200 countries. This founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in scotts valley, california. Netflix has 137 million total subscribers worldwide.
Netflix has provided all types of screen in India. But to run this service on television, a separate device like Xbox 360 should be installed, while on smartphones, tablets and laptop it run through internet connection only.
According to Reed Hastings to get this service in India you have to pay 10 dollars every month. He’s said it will not be more than 500 rupees. If you want to take HD plan, then Rs. 650 monthly and ultra HD Rs. 800 will be paid. Through the basic plan you can see the program at the same time according to the time given on the same screen.
How get Netflix
- If you want to start watching Netflix follow these easy steps –
- Choose membership plan –
- Choose the membership plan and click on the See the plans .
- Create an account
- Create an account by entering your email address and creating a password.
- Enter your payment method
Now enter your payment method. After completing the payment method it will be asked which device you want to see it, and select it and click on continue.
In Netflix 3 membership plans are available you can choose plans according to your needs. Your plan will determine how many people can stream Netflix content at once, and whether you can view in standard definition (SD), High definition (HD) and Ultra High Definition (ULD).
- Basic Plan – 1 screen plan SD ( you can watch on 1 device at a time in Standard Definition)
- Standard Plan – 2 screen plan HD ( you can watch on 2 device at the same time in High Definition)
- Premium Plan – 4 screen plan HD/UHD 4k ( in this plan you can watch on 4 device at the same time, includes HD/UHD available.
- DVD plan – This plan is only available in US. US customers can sign up DVD plan only or add DVD’s to current streaming plan.
So Friends how was our post in which we told you about how to setup netflix on tv we hope you have liked our post. If you have any problem in our post, then you can tell us by commenting in the comment box. You can also share our post how to get netflix on samsung tv with your friends so that they get information about it.
If you want to get more post like that you can subscribe our website chouraha.com notification so that you have been latest updates our upcoming new article. Thank you so much for reading article.